top of page

Departmental aid


As part of the Departmental Scheme for Artistic Education (SDEA),

the Loir-et-Cher Departmental Council has set up a certain number of financial aids

in favor of musical education and musical societies:




Operating aid

Support for the operation of EEAs   |     Help with the animation of the territory     |     Help with purchasing sheet music

As part of a strengthened partnership with the Departmental Council of Loir-et-Cher,

the latter delegated to Accords Centre-Val de Loire the missions of instruction and management of operating aid.


Requests should be sent to Accords Centre-Val de Loire
by electronic means only using the form accessible below:








Investment aid

Assistance with the acquisition of instruments

Assistance with the development and rehabilitation of teaching places

Requests should be sent to the Loir-et-Cher Departmental Council: 

Department of Culture, Youth, Public Reading and Sports
1 Place de la République
41000 BLOIS

Your contacts for these two aids:

Acquisition of instruments - Sébastien Otto-Bruc: or 02 54 58 47 29
Development and rehabilitation - Emmanuelle Dormoy: or 02 45 50 47 61

bottom of page